Kenneth Trump, a national school safety and security expert, provides expert witness and litigation consulting services to plaintiff and defense attorneys, insurance officials and others needing professional assistance with their legal cases.
National School Safety and Security Services is a Cleveland, Ohio – based national consulting firm focused on school safety, school security, school emergency and crisis preparedness. Ken specializes in safety for public and private preK-12 education settings.
Expert Witness and Litigation Consulting Services
Testifying and/or Non-Testifying Services may include:
Case Consultation: Advice on potential action, pleadings, discovery, public records searches, deposition questioning, and related case work
Testifying School Safety Expert Witness: Preparation of expert reports, deposition testifying, and trial testifying
Ken’s services can help plaintiff and defense attorneys evaluate and focus their approach to a case, potentially saving attorneys and clients thousands of dollars and time in unnecessary efforts.
Areas of School Safety and Security Expertise
Areas of expertise include, and are not limited to:
- School security, school safety, school violence, and related issues in pre-kindergarten-12 education settings
- Crimes and serious K-12 school discipline incidents such as wrongful death, assault, sexual assault, rape, threats, gang violence, etc.
- School crisis and emergency preparedness, written emergency / crisis guidelines and plans, and crisis teams
- Training school employees on emergency / crisis preparedness, security and school safety practices
- School crisis / emergency drills and exercises
- School security assessments, premises evaluations and campus threat assessments
- School physical security measures (access control, visitor management, fencing, lighting, communications, etc.)
- Use of cameras, metal detectors and other security equipment in preK-12 settings
- School special event and athletic event security and emergency / crisis planning and preparedness
- Bullying, school anti-bullying policies and programs, and related issues
- Threat assessment and response practices for threats made by students and others
- School security officers, school police, school security department operations and procedures
- Hiring, training, evaluation, and retention of school security officers (proprietary and contract) and school police
- School bus transportation violence, security and emergency / crisis issues, driver training on security and related areas
- Crime and incident reporting practices
- Personnel / employee and internal security best practices
- School board policies and regulations related to school safety, security and emergency / crisis preparedness
- School relationships and planning with first responders / public safety and other community partners
- School crime prevention, school violence prevention, and associated school climate issues
Expert Service Provider
Litigation support services are provided by Kenneth S. Trump, President of National School Safety and Security Services. Ken has extensive knowledge, training and education, and practical experience in dealing with school security, school safety, school emergency / crisis, and related issues.
Ken’s services provide attorneys and others with unique expertise:
- 30+ years of school security with specific experience in preK-12 settings
- National training and consultation experience with local, state and federal education and public safety agencies
- Author of three books and more than 80 articles on school safety topics
- Four-time Congressional testifying expert on school safety and emergency preparedness issues
- Invited testifying expert on bullying before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- MPA and BA degrees, and extensive education and training
- Ability to effectively communicate to individuals and groups, on camera and media experience, etc.
- Credibility, objectivity, ethics, and professionalism
For Additional Information or to Discuss a Case
A biographical summary for Ken Trump is available on this site. Additional background information, along with expert witness services fee information, may be obtained by e-mail or by calling (216) 251-3067.
Note: Kenneth Trump’s name, biographical information, company name and/or any other information related to him or his services may not be used in any litigation case matters without a formal contract for services having been executed between him and contracting legal counsel. This includes naming him as an expert on a case when such services have not been formally contracted.